Path: Treasury > Reconcile Banking Transactions
1. In the header screen, enter all the information available on the account to be reconciled. Some of this information will be found on the bank statement.
2. Save the header information regarding the reconciliation.
3. From the list of available commands on the right side of the screen, choose Reconcile Entries.
4. The banking transactions are divided into individual tabs. At the end of each line choose Uncleared or Cleared from the drop list.
5. To add a new transaction to the reconciliation, click on Add Transaction. This will create a new transaction instantly to be included on the bank reconciliation.
6. Once all transactions are tagged, click Post Reconciliation to finish the process. Any out of balance issues will need to be addressed prior to posting the reconciliation.